Tuesday, August 2, 2011

10 Day YOU Challenge - {NINE LOVES}


{ 9 Loves:}


9. Etsy
...I love me some handmade goodness


8. Social Media {Blogging, Facebook, Twitter..ect.}
...my creative outlets


7. Chocolate
...never lets me down


6. My Camelbak water bottle
...this thing does not leave my side


5. Midnight snacks at the kitchen counter
...one of my favorite things to do with my man..{our favorite snack..pizza rolls dipped in nacho cheese dip.}


4. Dressing my girls up and doing their hair
...little girls are the best


3. Being called "Mommy" and "Wife"
...my biggest accomplishments in life


2. Watching my kids accomplish something they've worked so hard for ...{riding bike w/o training wheels, pumping their legs on the swings, cartwheels} and seeing the wonder in their eyes when discovering something new


1. Loving someone and feeling their love in return.
...there is no better feeling


4 comments:

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

Simple blessings ~ nothing better!

Thanks for joining the Tuesday Train!

Mandi said...

Following from the Totally Tuesday hop, and I LOVE your adorable blog! I have to say, I'm an Etsy freak myself. The only problem is, I want EVERYTHING I see on there. I just opened my own shop to sell earrings that I make, so now I'm on Etsy more than ever! If you want to check out my shop, I have a link on my blog. I would love it if you stopped by to say hi! :)

Mandi at boredombustingmommy.blogspot.com

The Romer Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Romer Family said...

LOVE IT!!!!! Posting Day 2 for me tomorrow!!!!!