Saturday, August 18, 2012

Strawberry Cake Recipe

Strawberry Cake





One of my favorite bloggers is Emma from OutMUMbered.  Not too long ago she posted the most delicious recipe for Summer Strawberry Cake.  I love strawberries and I LOVE cake, so I knew this was a must-try!  I have tell ya that it's been my favorite thing to bake this summer.  We always have strawberries on hand and it takes only about 10 minutes to whip up and throw in the oven.  Mine never 'looks' as good as hers, but it sure does taste good.  

Go here for the recipe!!  

5 comments:

Allison Barrett said...

Nom. Nom. I'll be making this! We always have strawberries on hand too. Thanks for sharing, love!

xo

ajs {of MN} said...

Yummm

ajs {of MN} said...

Yummm....

Renee C. said...

I'm going to ask my kids if we should make this, like, RIGHT NOW! That looks so good and we have everything we need. Thanks for sharing! :)

Renee @ http://motherdaughterbookreviews.com

Kelly said...

This looks SOOOOOO DELICIOUS! Thanks for sharing the link-- I have printed the recipe and plan to make it next weekend for BBQ with friends :-)